The roles had been decided as the following:
- Me- Producer
- Tom- Cinematographer
- Danayet- Director
- Emily- Art Director
- Tyrese- Sound Recordist and Editor
- TS- Editor
As producer I began to take on my role of organising the shoot. This began by sending out a casting call on Star Now to advertise our two roles of "Shaun" and "homeless man".
![]() |
| Homeless man casting call |
![]() |
| Shaun casting call |
I am currently waiting on replies from the casting calls. From there I will meet with the director and decide which candidates are the most suitable for the roles.
After looking for suitable actors I turned my attention to locations. It had already been decided that for Shaun's house setting we would use Tom's home as it was the most suitable for the location. However for the call centre setting we felt that using an actual call centre would be the best. I have emailed a call centre in the Sheffield area called "Ant Marketing" to see if we could use their building for our setting. Again I am waiting on a reply.
Finally I constructed a contact sheet for our group so I am able to contact all members but I will not post it on here due to the personal data it contains.


No comments:
Post a Comment