Thursday, 20 November 2014

Notes from Drama Meeting- 18th November

As our actor had suddenly become unavailable and was no longer answering our calls we had to re-cast our main character of Shaun. We are now using Declan who also auditioned for the part but was unable to take it at the time due to being away. His auditions can be seen in the compilation video below as seen on the other blog post on auditions. He is the blonde actor.



I have created a timetable of everyone's availability to work so that I can construct a shooting schedule of the coming weeks:


From the timetable it seems the best available days are Wednesday and Thursday for everyone so I have highlighted them in the shooting diary and asked the group if it was okay to schedule for these days.

The aim is to have the piece shot over the next two weeks as this gives enough time for post production work.

Another side point is that TS will take over recording sound from now on as Tyrese is unavailable due to work. Tyrese however will carry on editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment